Shipping and Returns
• Sales are in Canadian Dollars only.
• Purchases from this website may be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and COD Mail.
• Other payment methods must be pre-approved by a HABSONS JEWELLERS SUPPLIES sales representative prior to placing an order.
• All orders must be accompanied by customer name, mailing address, billing address, and telephone number.
• Minimum order for shipping is $20.00 Canadian
• Shipping costs are added to all orders.
• Insurance is added to the shipping charges for all orders over $100.00
• Customer is responsible for freight charges on refused & undeliverable orders.
• Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
• All COD orders must be paid for in cash when you receive your shipment.
• We ship COD to Canadian destinations via Canada Post.
• We cannot ship COD to destinations outside Canada
• Shipments within the Lower Mainland are sent via Courier – overnight service unless requested otherwise
• Shipments within Canada are sent via Canada Post Express Post.
• Shipments to the United States are sent via XpressPost. We will complete the necessary customs documentation on your behalf
• Any duties, taxes or tariffs associated with your shipment are your responsibility.
• If a shipment has been damaged or opened with in transit, the customer is responsible for contacting the carrier immediately to file a claim. Retain all cartons and packaging materials until after an inspection of the damaged shipment has been made.
• At HABSONS JEWELLERS SUPPLIES, we want you to be satisfied with every on-line purchase you make. If you are not satisfied with a product, we will accept it back for a full refund within 30 days of invoice date, provided it has not been used or damaged, and all contents are in their original packaging. All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
• Please contact a sales representative at HABSONS JEWELLERS SUPPLIES for a Return Authorization Number. Returns without an Authorization Number and the original package will be refused. Return shipping and insurance costs are the customer’s responsibility.
• Defective products can be returned for exchange within 30 days from date of purchase provided an Authorization Number has been given.
• Items returned from outside Canada must be clearly marked as PREVIOUSLY CLEARED GOODS RETURNING TO CANADA on all customs documentation.
• All shipping and insurance costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
• HABSONS JEWELLERS SUPPLIES will not accept returns on Books, CD's, DVD's, cut metals such as silver and gold wire or sheet, special order items, genuine and synthetic gemstones and opened or used items.
• All warranties, expressed or implied, lie with the product's manufacturer.
• All special orders are FINAL SALES. Returns will not be accepted or processed.
• HST / GST / PST will be charged as applicable on all orders unless the appropriate tax exempt information is on file.